Which of these firms is associated with the COVID-19 vaccine named ‘Comirnaty’?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs 15000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||28 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
Amazon Daily Quiz 28 September 2021 Answers
Question 1: 20th August is World Mosquito Day, a global commemoration of whose discovery that female anopheles mosquitoes transmit malaria?
Answer 1: Ronald Ross
Question 2: Which of these firms is associated with the COVID-19 vaccine named ‘Comirnaty’?
Answer 2: Pfizer
Question 3: During the Tokyo Olympics, Kevin Durant overtook whom to become the leading scorer for USA in Olympic basketball history?
Answer 3: Carmelo Anthony
Question 4: Identify this breed of dog
Answer 4: St Bernard
Question 5: This is a picture taken at a national reserve located in which country?
Answer 5: Kenya
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.