[All Answers] Which country’s government is now being controlled by an Islamist militant organisation?
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute DETAILS
- Total Prizes: oppo smartphone
- Quiz Prizes: Gems, Vouchers & Prizes
- Available on: Flipkart Game
- Winner Announcement: Immediately
How to Play Sirf Ek Minute Quiz
1.. You can download App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Open & Sign in to the Flipkart App.
3. Open Games Section in the app & Find Sirf Ek Minute Contest
4. There are always 6 questions in this quiz
5. Answer all Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz questions correctly to enter the lucky draw.
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Answers 12 September 2021
Question 1) In which year did Jawaharlal Nehru pass away?
Answer: B, 1964
Question 2) What is the maximum length of a test cricket match?
Answer: A, 5 DAYS
Question 3) Which of these animals has a tightly curled tail?
Answer: C, OPTION 3
Question 4) Which of these people is appointed by the President to the state?
Answer: B, GOVERNER
Question 5) Which of these usually comes in white or brown colour?
Answer: A, EGG
Question 6) Which country’s government is now being controlled by an Islamist militant organisation?
Answer: A, AFGHANISTAN
Follow us on Telegram Channel for Fast Answers, Loots, Offers, Vouchers