Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs 30000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||25 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
Amazon Daily Quiz 25 September 2021 Answers
Question 1: On 9th August, 1945 the United States dropped a nuclear bomb on Nagasaki. What was the bomb called?
Answer 1: Fat Man
Question 2: Which WWE superstar plays the role of ‘Peacemaker’ in the 2021 movie ‘Suicide Squad’?
Answer 2: John Cena
Question 3: India were bowled out for 78 in the first innings of a Test match played at which venue in England in 2021?
Answer 3: Headingley
Question 4: Which Chinese Province is the largest of these statues located in?
Answer 4: Sichuan
Question 5: Which biological process do grapes undergo, in order to produce this type of alcohol?
Answer 5: Fermentation
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.