All Amazon Quiz Answers: Which celestial body is this flower named after?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 30000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||9 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 9 September 2021 Answers
Q1: North Eastern Space Applications Centre is located in which Indian state?
Answer 1: Meghalaya
Q2: A court in Ecuador ruled in favour of revoking the citizenship of which current prisoner in the UK?
Answer 2: Julian Assange
Q3: In July 2021, which country’s currency lost more than 90 percent of its value as gas, electricity, food, and medicine are in short supply?
Answer 3: Lebanon
Q4 : Which celestial body is this flower named after?
Answer 4: Sun
Q5: Identify this vehicle.
Answer 5: Hot air balloons
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.