[All Amazon Quiz Answers] The Olympic motto was amended in 2021 by adding what English word to the old motto?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||8 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 8 September 2021 Answers
Q1: In July 2021, the world’s first 3D-printed steel bridge was opened to the public in which city?
Answer 1: Amsterdam
Q2: The Olympic motto was amended in 2021 by adding what English word to the old motto?
Answer 2: Together
Q3: The US Air Force released an artistic rendering of its new B-21 stealth bomber, known by which nickname?
Answer 3: Raider
Q4 : Complete the tagline for this place – “The __ place on earth”.
Answer 4: Happiest
Q5: When this fountain is open, roughly __ is thrown into it every day. Fill in the blanks
Answer 5: 3000 Euros
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.