The fear of animals is called zoophobia
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answer – Flipkart Fake or Not Fake is highly trending & People are aggressively locking for answers to Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz.
HappyDipawali is a popular blog that provides fast & correct answers daily for you.
The Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz is another quiz besides ongoing quizzes like Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz, Flipkart Daily Trivia, Flipkart Dating Aajkal, and Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai. In this quiz, you are being quizzed with 3 interesting questions asked by the Anchor of the quiz. You need to answer all questions correctly to win the coins and we provide you the fastest answers so stay with us.
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answers
How to Play Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
1.. Download the Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Login/Register to the Flipkart App.
3. Find the “Game Section in the app & Find Fake or not fake answers Quizzes
5. There will be a total of 3 questions to answer.
5. Answer all the questions correctly to Win Gifts.
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Fake or Not Fake|
|Questions Category||General Knowledge|
|Available on||Flipkart APP|
|Date & Timing||Daily 12.00 am to 11.59 pm|
Flipkart Quiz Fake or Not Fake Answers 1 November 2021
Question 1) The fear of animals is called zoophobia.
Answer: Not Fake
Question 2) The Radius bone is present in the leg.
Question 3) The term ‘Tee’ is associated with Chess
Follow us on Telegram Channel for Fast Answers, Loots, Offers, Vouchers
Flipkart Quiz Terms & Conditions
- It is truly recommended to eye on the terms and conditions on the Flipkart app for all the quizzes. All information discussed here is shared in complete harmony and is for entertainment and educational purposes only. All quizzes are created for you by Flipkart. We make no guarantee of anyone’s winning any prize or gift or money to anyone and do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy and cleanliness of the information. Therefore, we will have no obligation to anyone, to any person, for any damage or loss. Viewers’ discretion is highly advised.