Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Answer 19 September 2021 – Flipkart Fake or Not Fake is highly trending & People are aggressively locking for answers to Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz. You can hop on Flipkart and play Flipkart Fake or not a Fake quiz and get a chance to win Assured Prizes. If You are trying to find fast and correct answers then you are on the right platform. Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
The Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz is another quiz besides ongoing quizzes like Flipkart Fake or Not Fake, Flipkart Daily Trivia, Flipkart Dating Aajkal, and Flipkart Daam Sahi Hai. In this quiz, you are being quizzed with 3 interesting questions asked by the Anchor of the quiz. You need to answer all questions correctly to win the coins and we provide you the fastest answers so stay with us.
How to Play Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz
1.. Download the Flipkart App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
2. Login/Register to the Flipkart App.
3. Find the “Game Section in the app & Find Fake or not fake answers Quizzes
5. There will be a total of 3 questions to answer.
5. Answer all the questions correctly to Win Gifts.
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake Quiz Details
|Quiz Name||Fake or Not Fake|
|Questions Category||General Knowledge|
|Available on||Flipkart APP|
|Date & Timing||Daily 12.00 am to 11.59 pm|
Flipkart Quiz Fake or Not Fake Answers 19 September 2021
Question 1) Prakash Padukone was the first Indian to have won the All England Badminton championship.
Answer: NOT FAKE
Question 2) Sumit Antil who recently won a gold medal in the Tokyo Paralympics for India is associated with shooting.
Question 3) The Deities of Jagannath Temple in Odisha are made of wood.
Answer: NOT FAKE
For More Details and Previous Day Quizzes >> Click Here
Flipkart Fake or Not Fake: terms and conditions
- Only selected participants who submit all the questions correctly will be announced winners.
- Rewards will contain of either Flipkart gift vouchers, items as applicable or supercoins.
- The rewards will be given to the account of the selected participatns on or before set date by Flipkart.
- This contest is applicable only to Indian citizens.
- All the users must be greater than the age of 18 years and should have a legal account on the App.
- Employees of Flipkart and their relatives, contractors, and any other companies or vendors associated with the contest are not eligible to participate.
- Flipkart may connect with the winners for marketing and promotional queries too.