[All Amazon Quiz Answers] Ramappa temple which became the 39th site in India to earn the World Heritage tag from UNESCO is located in which state?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 50000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||10 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 10 September 2021 Answers
Q1: Ramappa temple, which became the 39th site in India to earn the ‘World Heritage’ tag from UNESCO, is located in which state?
Answer 1: Telangana
Q2: Which country added a new module called ‘Nauka’ to the International Space Station in 2021?
Answer 2: Russia
Q3: 12-year-old Hend Zaza was the youngest Olympic athlete to compete in Tokyo, in which sport?
Answer 3: Table tennis
Q4 : If you were on this planet, from which direction would you see the sun rising?
Answer 4: West
Q5: He wast the last non-Indian to receive which prize?
Answer 5: Bharat Ratna
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.