On 6th August day is observed to commemorate a tragic day in human history.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs 25000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||23 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
Amazon Daily Quiz 23 September 2021 Answers
Question 1: On 6th August __ day is observed to commemorate a tragic day in human history. Fill in the blanks with the name of a city
Answer 1: Hiroshima
Question 2: On August 26th, Mother Teresa was born in Skopje, located in which current day country?
Answer 2: North Macedonia
Question 3: India won 11 medals at the recently concluded World Junior Wrestling Championships held in which country?
Answer 3: Russia
Question 4: This breed of cat, takes its name from the former name of which country?
Answer 4: Thailand
Question 5: What food substance do these insects prepare?
Answer 5: Honey
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.