International Literacy Day 2021 is celebrated on?
When was it first celebrated?
International Literacy Day is observed on 8th September each year since 1967 after it was accepted and recognized by UNESCO on 26 October 1966 at their 14th session of UNESCO’s General Conference.
When was it first observed?
It was first celebrated in the year 1967. Its objective was to highlight the importance of literacy to all individuals for better communities and societies interactions. International Literacy Day celebrations happen in various countries.
Since 1967, International Literacy Day celebrations have been taking stages annually around the world to boost the importance of literacy as a matter of dignity and human rights, and to improve the literacy agenda towards a more literate and sustainable society.
Complete the International Literacy Day below and stand a chance to win 10000 Amazon pay Balance
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Answers Win 10000: Amazon Literacy Day Quiz is the latest quiz that has just arrived a few days before the International Literacy Day which will be celebrated on September 8th, 2021. The quiz, according to the contest page, begins on September 2nd, 2021 but has been live a day early. The quiz finishes on September 16th and only one participant will be declared as the winner.
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 10000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||1 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
|Check Winner||16 September 2021|
Questions based on International Literacy Day 2021
Amazon Literacy Day Quiz Answers Win 10000
Q1: In 2005, In Collaboration With The Government Of China, UNESCO Started A Literary Prize Named After Which Philosopher?
Answer: (A) Confucius
Q2: In 1990, The Critical Role Of Literacy Was Highlighted At The World Conference On Education For All, Held In Which Country?
Answer: (C) Thailand
Q3: Literacy Is Closely Related To Which Of The Sustainable Development Goals Of The United Nations?
Answer: (D) Goal 4: Quality Education
Q4: What Is The Government Of India’s Flagship Programme For Achievement Of Universalization Of Elementary Education In A Time Bound Manner?
Answer: (B) Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
Q5: International Literacy Day Celebrations Have Taken Place Around The World Since Which Year?
Answer: (C) 1967
Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start on 30 June 2021 From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
How Can I Win a PRIZE?
- You can win a prize after playing a game that can offer you either a guaranteed prize or a chance to enter the lucky draw.
- In case of “Better luck Next time” , you will not be eligible to win any reward from that game.
- To win or enter lucky draw, you must answer all the question of a Quiz correctly.
- In Case of other games like spin & win, Tap & win, FunZone Jackpot, to win the prize/enter the lucky draw, you must answer the mandatory question correctly.
- Some games like Bottle shooter, Road Master, Bubble Wipeout offer no rewards.
Does entering the lucky draw guarantee a win
No, entering the lucky draw does not guarantee a win. It means that you have been added to a list of customers who are all eligible to win. Winners are randomly chosen from this list of customers without any human intervention.