[All Answers] FamPay – Which is Indias first numberless card for teenagers?
Indias first numberless card for teenagers – FamPay
Good News for Teenagers, as India introduces FamPay, India’s first neo-bank or payment app that lets teenagers do cashless transactions. India has announced the launch of the first numberless card named ‘FamCard’. It is identically designed as a debit card that minors can benefit to make online (UPI & P2P) and offline transactions without the requirement to establish a bank account.
“Digital payment has become popular, but teenagers lack pre-banked access to digital payments, enabling them to completely rely on cash or their parents’ cards,” says Sambhav Jain, Co-founder, FamPay.
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 15000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||12 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 12 September 2021 Answers
Q1: Which is India’s first numberless card for teenagers?
Answer 1: FamPay
Q2: 13-year-old Momiji Nishiya, Japan’s youngest Olympic gold medal winner, plays which sport?
Answer 2: Skateboarding
Q3: Which woman became the first Black female athlete to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition?
Answer 3: Naomi Osaka
Q4: Identify the world’s largest tree-dwelling mammal.
Answer 4: Orang-utan
Q5: These kind of blocks are used in what form of art?
Answer 5: Batik
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.