[All Answers] In 2021, which country became the first Gulf nation to open an embassy in Israel?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 15000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||4 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
Amazon Quiz Answers 4 September 2021 Answers
Q1: In 2021, which country became the first Gulf nation to open an embassy in Israel?
Q2: Pedro Castillo has been elected as the new president of which South American country in 2021?
Q3: Soberana 02 or Soberana 2 is a COVID-19 vaccine produced by the Finlay Institute in which country?
Q4 : What is this phase of the moon called?
Answer: Waning Crescent
Q5: The shape of this creature is commonly associated with which character from Greek mythology?
Answer 5: Medusa
Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.