[All Amazon Quiz Answers] How many Grand Avenues emerge from this building, forming a star?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs –|
|Quiz Begin Date :||7 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 7 September 2021 Answers
Q1: Which of the following comprises six member countries, namely India, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam?
Answer 1: Mekong–Ganga Cooperation
Q2: Which sport, absent in the 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games, returned in 2021 at the insistence of Japan?
Answer 2: Baseball
Q3: The Yale School of Drama eliminated tuition fees for all current and future students after receiving a $150 million donation from whom?
Answer 3: David Geffen
Q4 : This famous cathedral is located in which country?
Answer 4: France
Q5: How many Grand Avenues emerge from this building, forming a star?
Answer 5: 12
Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.