Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing Olympic gold in which men’s track and field event?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 20000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||13 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 13 September 2021 Answers
Question 1: Kangra painting, named after a former princely state which patronized the art, is associated with which present-day state in India?
Answer 1: Himachal Pradesh
Question 2: Gianmarco Tamberi of Italy and Mutaz Essa Barshim of Qatar ended up sharing Olympic gold in which men’s track and field event?
Answer 2: High Jump
Question 3: Which spyware, developed by the Israeli firm NSO, has been used by governments around the world?
Answer 3: Pegasus
Question 4: The name of this object comes from a Greek word meaning what?
Answer 4: Long-haired
Question 5: He was nominated for which prize five times but never got it?
Answer 5: Nobel Prize
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.