Step By Step Guide To CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress in 2021
Step By Step Guide To CCAvenue Payment Gateway Integration in WordPress – Hey, are you a beginner ? or using WordPress for a while? and now want to integrate CC Avenue Payment Gateway for your e-commerce store. If then you landed up at the right page, we have crafted step-by-step details on how you can integrate CC Avenue Payment Gateway to your WordPress website.
The integration process is very simple and if you follow our guide till the end then you will be happy to get thru this. Post integrating the CCAvenue payment gateway, you can easily start making sales for your products without any problems. This tutorial is very simple and easy to follow. Without any further due, let’s jump right over to the topic.
We are assuming that you are either a developer or WordPress savvy.
Steps To Integrate CCAvenue Payment Gateway in WordPress
- You should be ready with your CCAvenue account fully working and activated before proceeding. You can check that by going to your CCAvenue dashboard.
- Once, you know that your account is fullying functional and active then download and install CCAvenue Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
- Now, hop over to WooCommerce Settings » Payment Gateways tab » enable CCavenue option as mentioned below in the screenshot.
- You can do that by jumping over to the WooCommerce settings page and complete all necessary Payment Gateways settings.
- Click on the radio button against CCAvenue to modify the settings.
- If you are not seeing CCAvenue in the bunch of list, You should ensure that you have enabled the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager settings tab.
- Now, here is the final step to enable the Payment Gateway Method.
- You should enter your Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking information, include your merchand id and working key and select redirect url (URL you wish ccavenue to redirect once payment is made).
- Click Save and boom, you are done.
Usually, This plugin automatically captures all billing information before redirecting a page to the CCAvenue Secure Payment gateway. You can leverage the Dashboard and check the transactions details and full analytics of your e-commerce business. You can also modify settings and take your shop to the next level by setting up a unique logo and your business details on the dashboard itself.
If you encounter any issues and getting any errors, you should check back if you missed any steps if you followed everything then comment down below and we will be happy to assist you further.
Read More: Check more WordPress help and tutorials
Essential for Every WordPress E-Commerce Site
You should always use an SSL certificate on your website to ensure it is highly secured and SSL security brings trust from website users and they feel secured while browsing thru your website. It is highly recommended for running a Website and winning the trust of the audience. Google also recommends this and it is in line with Google Webmaster Guidelines. This makes your website more responsive and helps in garnering google’s attention to rank your website. Also, from e-commerce business, customers will rely on your website if it is SSL enabled to make transactions on the website.
If you don’t have SSL installed or looking to have one with the best-hosting services then we recommend the following >>> Cheap And Best Domain And Website Hosting Plans For WordPress
Website security is very important for e-commerce stores and hackers always hunt to know your location where you are surfing from and hunt to hack your internet wifi to hack your details. so it is very important to hide your internet and location to keep yourself safe at a very cheap price. check details here >>> Best VPN security for your website, laptop, desktop.
Very Very Important to secure your website with the best WordPress security being used by almost every WordPress website >> Website Security for WordPress
If you found the information you were looking for then please share this with your friends who need it.