[All Amazon Quiz Answers] At age 82 which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos Blue Origin rocket?
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 5000 Amazon Pay Balance|
|Quiz Begin Date :||11 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Amazon Daily Quiz 11 September 2021 Answers
Q1: Mirabai Chanu won India’s first medal at the Tokyo Olympics in which sport?
Answer 1: Weightlifting
Q2: Which veteran athlete was known as “miracle mom” from Chandigarh?
Answer 2: Mann Kaur
Q3: At age 82, which Mercury 13 astronaut candidate became the oldest person to fly into space aboard Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin rocket?
Answer 3: Wally Funk
Q4 : Identify this animal whose name is devired from the Sanskrit word meaning “spotted one”.
Answer 4: Cheetah
Q5: Who discovered the four largest moons of this planet?
Answer 5: Galileo Galilei
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.