Amazon Quiz Answers 3 September 2021
Amazon Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 5000|
|Quiz Begin Date :||3 September 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.|
Amazon Daily Quiz Answers 3 September 2021
Q1: In 2021, Bashar al-Assad was sworn in as the president of which country for the fourth time?
Q2: For the first time, astronomers have uncovered evidence of water vapor in the atmosphere of Ganymede, one of the moons of which planet?
Q3: Delhi University recently introduced ‘Bangabandhu Chair’ to foster better understanding of developments in which country?
Q4 : What is the order of these insects known as?
Q5: How many floors does this iconic skyscraper in the US have?
Answer 5: 102
Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily
How to Play and win Amazon Daily Quiz Answers
1. Go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and Install the amazon app.
2. Sign in if you already have an app or sign-up if you are new to the Amazon app.
4. Then play Amazon Quiz
5. There should be a total of 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz answers updates daily)
Today Amazon Quiz Terms & Conditions
- All terms and conditions are reserved by Amazon, please check Amazon app for more details.
- This Contest Will start on 30 June 2021 From 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
How Can I Win a PRIZE?
- You can win a prize after playing a game that can offer you either a guaranteed prize or a chance to enter the lucky draw.
- In case of “Better luck Next time” , you will not be eligible to win any reward from that game.
- To win or enter lucky draw, you must answer all the question of a Quiz correctly.
- In Case of other games like spin & win, Tap & win, FunZone Jackpot, to win the prize/enter the lucky draw, you must answer the mandatory question correctly.
- Some games like Bottle shooter, Road Master, Bubble Wipeout offer no rewards.
Does entering the lucky draw guarantee a win
No, entering the lucky draw does not guarantee a win. It means that you have been added to a list of customers who are all eligible to win. Winners are randomly chosen from this list of customers without any human intervention.