Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers Win Rs – 25,000
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers Win Rs – 25,000 is now LIVE.
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers Today Details
|Quiz Prize:||Rs – 25,000 (1 winners)|
|Quiz Begin Date :||8th May 2021|
|Available On :||Amazon App Only|
|Time Period:||8th May 2021 from 12:00 a.m. to 21 May 2021 11:59 p.m.|
|Check Winner||on 9th May 2021|
How to Play Amazon Quiz
2. Sign-in if you have an existing account or sign-up if you are a new user to Amazon app.
3. On Amazon.in app, go to find “Funzone” & Find The Quiz.
4. Tap on it and play Amazon Quiz
5. There will be total 5 questions to answer. (Check our Telegram Channel for all quiz updates daily)
Amazon Mothers Day Quiz Answers Today win Rs – 25,000
Q1: The modern Mother’s Day celebrations originated from Anna Jarvis organizing a memorial service for her late mother in which of these places?
Answer : (D) Grafton, West Virginia
Q2: As per the ‘Nayi Soch’ campaign of which firm, did Indian cricketers sport their mother’s name on the back of their jerseys during a match?
Answer: (B) Star
Q3: Serena Williams won which Grand Slam title in 2017, during the early stages of her pregnancy?
Answer: (A) Australian Open
Q4 : Which author serves as the president of Gingerbread- an organization that works with single parents?
Answer: (C) JK Rowling
Q 5: Marie Curie was a legendary scientist and also a great mother, one of whose children went on to win the Nobel Prize in which field?
Answer 5: (A) Chemistry
Amazon Quiz Answers Library
Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Terms & Conditions
- There will Rs – 25,000 that will be awarded under this contest. The prize will be declared on or 31 May 2021.
- This Contest Will start on 8 May 2021 From 12:00 a.m. to 21 May 2021 11:59 p.m.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, You will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly
Eligibility – You need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to enter the contest.
- You Should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India.
- You have a billing address within the territory of India.
- You should be of age 18 years or above.
- You should have valid proof of identity.
- You should have set India as your current country in your account setting on Amazon.